Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The lights are starting to coming on

Sometimes it is just best to start one foot in front of the other even if that means stumbling along the way. I have had a really great week. Exercising almost every day for 20 minutes, jogging on my little trampoline. I am sore, but not unbearably so. Just enough that I know that I did something.

I have become increasingly inspired about eating Superfoods. I love the concept of adding to my diet rather than subtracting. I know that I won't last if I am hungry so I have been eating lots, but making good choices, today, for example:

4 mini oranges
2 small handfuls of walnuts
1 string cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 avocado
1 oz turkey
Green tea
protein pancake
1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup brown rice
1 skinless chicken thigh
zucchini

And a treat of an Americano from Starbucks with white mocha and cream. The whole point is not deprivation, but moderation. I am not hungry and I'm not full. I'm just......ok. It's nice to feel in control. I have also lost my sugar cravings. I have loads more energy.

I'm starting to like this.

No comments: