Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 25: Peachy

Yesterday went great! I ate reasonable portions of everything, including cake (it was angelfood, but still. Cake!) I also had one glass of soda and 6 pieces of candy. You know what? I didn't feel guilty! I just went home and went to the gym, did an extra 5 minutes of cardio and went on with my night. Stranger still, I didn't eat dinner because I wasn't hungry. I still sat with my family and drank some water, but I was still full so why eat?

I watched that new show I Can Make You Thin last night and it was perfect timing because he claims that by eating only when you are hungry and stopping when you are full, you will lose weight naturally. I think that is true, but only when you are eating foods that don't induce hunger like HFCS or other simple carbs. I have been trying this today and it is the damndest thing, but I have eaten much less than usual and am not hungry. I think I will add this concept to my weightloss tool box.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on a great day! Good for you! :)

Me said...

I agreed with only PART of what he said. But I am going to make a conscious effort to try some of his theories and see if they work.