Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 28

Had a potluck tonight at church and did the best I could. Unfortunately there was nothing too healthy available. On the upside, there was nothing too tempting either. I mean tuna noodle casserole with stale oriental noodles on top? No thanks. So I made reasonable choices and stopped worrying about it.

I joined FitDay today and I am hoping to make it a habit. At least that way I can track what I am eating and doing so that if I stall or whatever all the information is right there. I have a planned candy indulgence on Easter because I love Easter candy and I don't think that the sweets that I eat ON holidays made me fat, but the shoveling in of cadbury eggs, M&Ms and peanut butter cups by the bucket load for a month before and after that did most of the damage. I think that enjoying the day, fitting in exercise and not bringing any candy home will mitigate the damage. I don't plan on going crazy and I also am only going to eat things that I really like so that I don't overdo.

No comments: